Aery believes in the wellbeing of the mind, body and soul by creating uplifting sanctuaries with their expertly blended essential oil candles and diffusers. Their priorities lie in creating beautiful products that are also friendly to the environment all steps of the way.
The Aery team controls the quality and the raw material supply chain. Each scent is tested for their optimum amount of fragrance throw in order to avoid overpowering, and to achieve the best aromatherapy benefits. Aery candles are hand-wicked, poured and labelled by their team of experienced makers in England.
- The Fernweh collection candles are presented in matte coloured clay pots with lids and gold foiled gift box.
- Made from 100% sustainable European-grown GMO-free soy wax.
- Contains essential oils and natural fragrances.
- Lead-free cotton wick
- 50 hour burn time.
- Ceramic vessels, recyclable packaging.
- Vegan friendly. Not tested on animals.
- Recycle your empty ceramic vessel into plant pots!
Aery cares for the environment:
- All Aery products are 100% vegan and cruelty-free, using no petrochemicals or harsh substances including petroleum.
- Packaging is printed with non-toxic vegetable-based inks which are better for the environment as they use no harsh chemicals.
- Once you have finished your candle, the vessel can be cleaned out and reused to hold other house hold items!
Fernweh Collection scent descriptions:
Persian Thyme: precious wood, neroli, saffron and oudh with essential oils of cumin, patchouli, lime and thyme.
Nordic Cedar: cedar, cinnamon, pepper and bergamot with essential oils of orange, nutmeg and patchouli.
Indian Sandalwood: pink pepper, raspberry, tonka and tobacco with essential oils of cedar, spices and eucalyptus.
Japanese Garden: apple and pomegranate, violet and musk with essential oils of patchouli and lime.