Terms and Conditions of Using MOOII Website
1. Once placing your order with us, you will receive an e-mail from MOOII confirming that your order is received. Your orders are subject to approval depending on the availability of the products, Once your order is approved, we will confirm the acceptance and notify you the dispatching of your order by e-mail.
2. All payment should be made in full before the the order is dispatched.
3. If you'd like to change your order, you may be able to correct any mistakes made by email prior to your order being processed. Once the order has already been processed, you will be unable to amend the order. If your order has already been dispatched, you may be able to return the Products to us in accordance with our Returns Policy.
4. Until you receive a final confirmation of your order by email, we are not obligated to supply any products which may have been in your order. Amended products in your order may be shipped separately and a separate shopping confirmation will be sent by email.
5. We are entitled to refuse any order made by you for any reason, within the limits of the law.
6. When making an order, you agreed that all of the details provided to us in relation to the order are true and accurate, that you are an authorised user of the credit or debit card used for this order and that there are sufficient funds to cover the cost of the order. Please do inform us of any changes to these details as soon as possible.
Returns and Exchanges
Products purchased from MOOII may be exchanged within 21 days of the receipt of the goods. The buyer will be responsible for the postage of the return.
MOOII will not be responsible for the non delivery, loss in transit of any return items.
Items can also be exchanged at MOOII Store. A copy of the purchase receipt is needed when making exchange. When making exchange, Items must be in their original packaging and condition. We will not accept returns for items that are stained, washed, scrunched up, wrinkled or otherwise look like they are not new and in their original condition.
MOOII does not provide return or refunds for change of mind.
Postage and Handling fees
Please refer to the postage specified in the description of the product page.
MOOII will post items within 3 business days of receiving your order. Most items are posted within one business day.
MOOII will not guarantee delivery times, and the customer will not hold MOOII liable in event of late delivery to the extent permitted by the law.
Estimated delivery times can be found on the Australia post website – at time of writing the link is here: https://auspost.com.au/parcels-mail/calculate-postage-delivery-times/#/
Prices and payments
The price payable for the products shall be as shown on the website. Prices advertised on the website include Australian GST but excludes delivery charges. Delivery charges are shown separately when ordering and must also be paid in advance.
Payment shall be made by you by the means specified on the website and shall not be deemed to be made until we have received cleared funds in respect of the full amount stated in the order.
Prices are subject to change without notice but changes will not affect orders which we have already accepted.
Our site contains a large number of products and it is always possible that, despite our best efforts, some of the products listed on our site may be incorrectly priced. If the stated price is higher than the correct price of the product, we will refund you the difference if the payment has already been made. If the stated price is lower than the correct price, we are under no obligation to provide the product to you at the incorrect (lower) price, even after we have sent you a Dispatch Confirmation, if the pricing error is obvious and unmistakable and could have reasonably been recognised by you as a miss-pricing.
MOOII reserves the right to have differences in prices for individual items between it's physical locations and it's online store. The customer will not be entitled to a refund for any noted price differences.
Payment for products can be made by credit card, paypal or direct deposit.
For direct deposit orders, the customer accepts that the order will not be processed until after the funds are seen entering our bank account. The customer can provide a deposit receipt to speed up the process, but the receipt of the deposit receipt does not mark that MOOII has received the payment.
MOOII warrants that:
1. The Product will be delivered undamaged
2. The Product will be delivered in the quantities ordered; and
3. The Product will conform with the manufacturer's latest published instructions as set out on the Site or in our Product material at the time of your Order.
In case of the Items are damaged when received, you should inform us of any products damaged during delivery within 36 hours of receiving your products.
In order to provide you with any remedies for a faulty product, we may need your assistance and prompt provision of certain information regarding the product, including:
1. you specifying with reasonable detail the way in which it is alleged that the product is damaged or defective; and
2. you providing us with the delivery note number and such other information as we reasonably require.
If you would like us to repair, replace or provide a refund for the product where it did conform to the applicable contract, and we find that the product has:
1. been misused, abused or subjected to neglect, improper or inadequate care, carelessness, damage or abnormal conditions; or
2. been involved in any accident or damage caused by an incorrect attempt at modification or repair; or
3. been dealt with or used contrary to our or the manufacturer's instructions for the Product; or
4. deteriorated through normal wear and tear, after delivery by us, we may at our discretion decide not to repair, replace or refund you for the Product and/or we may require you to pay all reasonable carriage costs and servicing costs at our current standard fees and costs and charge this to your credit or debit card, or the payment details that you provided to us when you made your order, and, to the extent permitted by law, we shall not be liable to you for any losses, liabilities, costs, damages, charges or expenses as a result.
If we do not deliver or if the products we deliver are not what you ordered or are damaged or defective or the delivery is of an incorrect quantity, our only obligation will be, at our option and within the limits of the law:
1. Make good any shortage or non-delivery or incorrect delivery; or
2. Replace or repair any Products that are damaged or defective; or
3. Refund to you the amount paid by you for the Products in question
We shall have no liability to you for any consequential, special or indirect losses including without limit loss of revenues, profits, contracts, business or anticipated savings damage to or loss of goodwill, reputation or data.
Without prejudice to the foregoing and within the limits of the law, our total aggregate liability to you under and/or arising in relation to this contract shall not exceed the amount paid by you for the Products.
Nothing in this contract shall exclude or limit your statutory rights.